74 members have voted

1. 1. Who should replace Dix?

• Tramon Williams
    • Josh Jackson
    • Josh Jones
    • Whitehead
    • Other (Green, Breeland, Brown)

1 minute ago, Cheech said:

I know Landon Collins will never hit the open market - but wouldn't it be awesome to go from HaHa to Collins while adding a 4th round pick?

That it would - but the NYGs would have to be dumber than a rock to let him go.
He's a player. He's a leader. He's just what you want back there.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Julio Jones just drug Dix into the end zone for his 1st TD of the year. It was typical Dix. LOL

One game in DC does not make make the trade a success, but it sure was nice seeing HaHa looking like an average (or below) player for a team other than the Packers today.

So glad we have a GM who refuses to reward mediocre play with a big contract just because the guy was a Packers draft pick.

Getting a 4th for HaHa may turn out to be steal.

10 minutes ago, Cheech said:

I know Landon Collins will never hit the open market - but wouldn't it be awesome to go from HaHa to Collins while adding a 4th round pick?

Collins is another Chancellor. I don't think he's anything special in coverage. Wouldn't pay anything big. Collins/Thomas/Berry that's my type of elite safety. I'd never pay big bucks for the glorified box guys. Rather pay for Mathieu or Joyner.

20 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Collins is another Chancellor. I don't think he's anything special in coverage. Wouldn't pay anything big. Collins/Thomas/Berry that's my type of elite safety. I'd never pay big bucks for the glorified box guys. Rather pay for Mathieu or Joyner.

I'm confused.  You like Collins or not?

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I mean, what are you expecting from a guy playing high safety. You're basically describing every run play?

You could do the same thing with Tramon tonight. 

I think people just want to justify us trading him every chance they can get lol

I can also predict we will see many groaning from packers fans tonight if Tramon makes a bad play

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

I think people just want to justify us trading him every chance they can get lol

Not at all. I simply think if his play remains consistent - then we did get a steal.
I'm interested to see if his play elevates.

Archived