You're welcome, ingrates!

NudeTayne

So, true story: I just threatened Weby a bunch over PM and he agreed to double everyone's likes. He agreed that Hue being fired was a good reason to have more likes. Now you jokers can actually like my posts instead of LGB'S. He doesn't even want us to sign a red zone threat. Smdh.

Try out your likes. You'll see that you have more footballs. It's real.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

So, true story: I just threatened Weby a bunch over PM and he agreed to double everyone's likes. He agreed that Hue being fired was a good reason to have more likes. Now you jokers can actually like my posts instead of LGB'S. He doesn't even want us to sign a red zone threat. Smdh.

I like this post a lot.

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I like this post

18 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I also like this post.

Archived