GOTW | Week 10 | #1 Alabama @ #3 LSU

IDOG_det

GOTW  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

11 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

That stadium is loud over the speakers. Can't fathom what it's like on the field.

Been there. Its so bad it felt my heart was fluttering from the vibrations. Was hard to notice the noise until my body adjusted. Felt my inners were in a paint shaker.  And then there were times I was screaming at people right next to me and still had to read lips some as they screamed back.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Been there. Its so bad it felt my heart was fluttering from the vibrations. Was hard to notice the noise until my body adjusted. Felt my inners were in a paint shaker.  And then there were times I was screaming at people right next to me and still had to read lips some as they screamed back.

I've been in Neyland when Tennessee had a football program. 100k+ screaming at the top of their lungs is certainly an experience everyone deserves.

Just now, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I've been in Neyland when Tennessee had a football program. 100k+ screaming at the top of their lungs is certainly an experience everyone deserves.

Been there too. Trumpet for the band.

But wasnt a night game. So they wernt all good and drunk like they are for night games. Which always tended to be twice as loud.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

My favorite was, "These are NFL tackles for Bama, they could start for any team."

Next play saw 4 LSU defenders in the backfield.

Or "this Bama defense hasn't been what we've seen in previous years" and then Mack Wilson destroys the LSU RB 5 yards in the backfield. Just hilariously bad calls.

Archived