Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Dang I like offense but it seems like every other game nowadays is 40-35 ish. Every QB is throwing 3-4 TDs a game and 300-400 yards, it's insane. I kinda want some semblance of a defense to make a comeback...

By design to be honest.  The NFL believes this is what the layman fan wants to see (high scores, shootouts, etc.) and they're tailoring the rules of the game to encourage it.  They did the same thing to make hockey and the NBA more popular with laymen.  Also, college football really hasn't helped that effort much either, nor has fantasy football's popularity.

1 minute ago, navysaintsfan said:

I was mad as hell about only 10 in the 2nd half...ya'll are good. Gurley is a manimal.

Still gonna come up with a good sig for you.

My body is ready. But as the salesman that I am. I  could exchange that and pimp you out with a sick sig and avy. 

Also, with that stat I posted a few days ago.

i think the saints to the SB confirmed.

1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Watching the Saints-Rams game - dude the Superdome seems absolutely electric. Going to be there in two weekends repping Eagles gear lol going to be a hell of an experience 

Have fun! In my humble, non biased opinion the Superdome is the best home field advantage there is. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Well see... when people make accusations of home cooking, it's kind of appropriate to cite certain examples - particularly if you're going to cite examples of other things that contributed to the outcome of the game.

Couple very tricky tack holding penalties that came at inopportune times to extend drives for the Rams.  One was against Kenny Clark IIRC.  

Just now, El ramster said:

Also, the rams are using Peters wrong. I’m told that the Chiefs always had someone cover his back so that if he is burned the safety(Berry) was there to clean up. We never provide the scrub with help and he gambles.. We have to change the way play him. We have to always have someone on his deep side. It’s unreal. Today it haunted us! But no more. Leave JJ with him at all sides. 

Hes a liability. Doesnt pay attention to the defensive allignment, free lances, cant/won't tackle.

Interceptions and forced fumbles dough

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

My body is ready. But as the salesman that I am. I  could exchange that and pimp you out with a sick sig and avy. 

Also, with that stat I posted a few days ago.

i think the saints to the SB confirmed.

You was talking all that smack, what now? ;) 

Nah I'm just playing, good game. See you in the NFCCG!

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Watching the Saints-Rams game - dude the Superdome seems absolutely electric. Going to be there in two weekends repping Eagles gear lol going to be a hell of an experience 

I didn’t know they let 4 year olds in alone. ??????

It was a great game. Had some bad bounces for my boys but that's football. It's better to lose now than later. I was proud of the grit the Rams showed coming back down 21.

Great game again.

See you in the playoffs saints ?

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

By design to be honest.  The NFL believes this is what the layman fan wants to see (high scores, shootouts, etc.) and they're tailoring the rules of the game to encourage it.  They did the same thing to make hockey and the NBA more popular with laymen.  Also, college football really hasn't helped that effort much either, nor has fantasy football's popularity.

I think itll get to a point where the high scores become a joke like college.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

No, I really don't. I called this garbage days ago. The Rams haven't won with this crew since 2006. Ask yourself how the eff that happens. This crew has a long history of screwing us over with bad calls.

it helps that bill vinovich was out of football from 2007-2011. but yes, i'm sure it was his refereeing that did you guys in when you lost 20-30 to the packers, 15-30 to the panthers, 3-27 to the cardinals, and 0-28 to the 49ers. i'm sure with proper refereeing the rams would have won all of those games! 

Archived