SNF GDT: Patriots vs Packers

Chiefer

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I can't tell from Cris' commentary who he's in the bag for this game.  Or is it alternating by who has possession at the time?

I was just thinking the same thing. Who does he crush on harder; Rodgers or Brady.  It's such a toss up....

Just now, lancerman said:

No but our offense went at lightspeed and they had our defense on the field for like 7 mins. That's not good if the game continues that way. Because eventually we will gas.

belichick will find a new way to outcoach gb next drive

Just now, lancerman said:

No but our offense went at lightspeed and they had our defense on the field for like 7 mins. That's not good if the game continues that way. Because eventually we will gas.

Yes, but our D is awful.  

Just now, Norm said:

That drive was really good other than that play tbh

We also stopped running Jones at the end.

Just now, The LBC said:

Depends.  What are the odds you guys could sign and field Bernard Pollard at halftime?

Considering our desire to have zero talent at the safety position...probably none.

Though, as I bring up Bernard Pollard, I've always felt like if any team ever did try to field him against the Pats again, we'd see Giselle come flying out of left-field to blindside block the everloving crap out of him like Mama from Waterboy tackling Bobby's daddy.

Archived