SNF GDT: Patriots vs Packers

Chiefer

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

What don't you like about it? I'm curious. 

That it is so smart and simple but like most Patriot things, many fail to even remotely duplicate. 

Too many guys try to make plays and don't live for another day. Brady is always one step ahead and taking that "sack" will always be a shining example of it IMO. Hate that Brady ¬¬

Just now, Asciimo said:

cares more about being the most paid player in the league rather than building a team around him.

This isnt a valid argument against him....he wants to get paid the most and he honestly deserves it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yes, but our D is awful.  

We also stopped running Jones at the end.

Considering our desire to have zero talent at the safety position...probably none.

I would have liked a run there with 1st and goal, I did say that actually out loud, there's times to rip Mac, overall that drive was pretty well done. Rodgers seemed super pissed after, well change the ******* play.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

This isnt a valid argument against him....he wants to get paid the most and he honestly deserves it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

nah but when packer fans whine about not having a defense, they can point to their buddy mr rodgers

Archived