• Drew Brees
    • Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

45 minutes ago, ET80 said:

First time caller, long time listener - so, can someone rehash why Jared Goff isn't being mentioned again? Is it because of Todd Gurley (while Mahomes isn't punished for Kareem Hunt and Drew Brees isn't punished for Kamara/Ingram?)

Just seems... well... a bit off?

I'll hang up and listen, tks.

He's basically not the best at anything. Mahomes has better bulk stats. Brees is more efficient, on top of having a head to head victory. There's no real argument for him as the best of the 3, IMO. And Gurley doesn't help. Him having a push for MVP for a bit hurts. And Gurley's production has solidly outpaced Hunt's and Kamara's. They're all good backs, but Gurley is definitely the best and most valuable.

Goff is having an MVP caliber year in a normal year, in his own right. But it's more normal MVP caliber. While Mahomes is trending towards the TD record and Brees is basically a lock to set the record for completion percentage. Maybe passer rating too. And maybe INT%. Goff just doesn't have an argument on that level. He's a clear #3. But when you're definitely #3, why mention you?

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Honestly, he might not even play that last game.

He will, Pats and Steelers will be in hot pursuit until the final week. I think Chiefs will get HFA but not until they win Week 17. I think the Chiefs will go 13-3, Pats and Steelers 12-4 (11-4-1). 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Jared Goff >> Brees.. The real MVP. Hopefully these scrub led saints lose on thursday. 

FALCONS UP. BEAK UP. WING UP. Whatever. Just win.

For someone who swears he isnt scared of the Saints, you sure are obsessed with rooting for any team playing them. 

Ill see you in the Cowboys forum in a few days. 

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

He's basically not the best at anything. Mahomes has better bulk stats. Brees is more efficient, on top of having a head to head victory. There's no real argument for him as the best of the 3, IMO. And Gurley doesn't help. Him having a push for MVP for a bit hurts. And Gurley's production has solidly outpaced Hunt's and Kamara's. They're all good backs, but Gurley is definitely the best and most valuable.

Goff is having an MVP caliber year in a normal year, in his own right. But it's more normal MVP caliber. While Mahomes is trending towards the TD record and Brees is basically a lock to set the record for completion percentage. Maybe passer rating too. And maybe INT%. Goff just doesn't have an argument on that level. He's a clear #3. But when you're definitely #3, why mention you?

Mahomes just chocked the game away. She comes down a massive amount... NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, NOT 4  BUT
HOW MANY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKER T? HOW MANY TOS??

Image result for booker t 5 time gif

Image result for booker T 5 time gif

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For someone who swears he isnt scared of the Saints, you sure are obsessed with rooting for any team playing them. 

Ill see you in the Cowboys forum in a few days. 

LOLOLOL. I'm expecting y'all to lose by 60. Get that sorry arse team out my face.

Just now, El ramster said:

LOLOLOL. I'm expecting y'all to lose by 60. Get that sorry arse team out my face.

So you root for the two teams we just beat, the Falcons and Eagles, but we are the sorry arse team? 

I cant wait to see the Saints smash you guys again. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So you root for the two teams we just beat, the Falcons and Eagles, but we are the sorry arse team? 

I cant wait to see the Saints smash you guys again. 

I guess that's what you do when your season is over. Root against the best.. Jump on daddy's lap Matt.

I'll tell you how to get thru the dark times. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

I guess that's what you do when your season is over. Root against the best.. Jump on daddy's lap Matt.

I'll tell you how to get thru the dark times. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw. 

When my seasons over, I will be rooting for the San Antonio Saints featuring Texas natives Brees and Bryant (for one day, shut up, dont @me). My season will be over probably by Jan 15th ish. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

When my seasons over, I will be rooting for the San Antonio Saints featuring Texas natives Brees and Bryant (for one day, shut up, dont @me). My season will be over probably by Jan 15th ish. 

Salty boy. You should be cheering for the Rams. We're Dallas on steroids. 

Archived