Brandon Scherff has Torn Pec

Slappy Mc

This absolutely is on Bruce. Cannot believe that he takes a developmental swing tackle over a LG, or back up G considering that was the problem for us last year on the OL. 

Add in the Alex Smith deal and letting go Kendall Fuller plus a pick, Bruce needs to go. 

25 minutes ago, mike23md said:

This absolutely is on Bruce. Cannot believe that he takes a developmental swing tackle over a LG, or back up G considering that was the problem for us last year on the OL. 

Add in the Alex Smith deal and letting go Kendall Fuller plus a pick, Bruce needs to go. 

He's going to get a pass for injuries. They all are.

Ugh. 

On 11/5/2018 at 4:00 PM, mike23md said:

They should’ve drafted Mason Cole, C/G/T from Michigan. I said it on draft day and am still disappointed they didn’t take him and it’s biting them now. He probably would’ve started over Lauvao straight up or they wouldn’t have even signed Lauvao after they drafted Cole bc he probably would’ve looked like the long term answer at LG on day 1.

I understood why they took a developmental OT bc of the injury history of TWill and Moses and the age of Nsekhe who may not be back after this year unless we’re going to pay him $3 mil again and make him our staring LG which, I still wish we had done with him since 2015. 

Also, why is it just now we are signing Johnathan Cooper? It seems like that’s a signing we could’ve made in September after he was cut and definitely when Lauvao went down with his first injury. 

Not signing Cooper in Sept is a real head scratcher! Ugh  

Archived