Trade Deadline Rumors & Random Discussion

resilient part 2

22 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Oh my God...

I do that in a ******* heartbeat if I'm Charlotte. If that's true from Detroit's side...oy.

Drummond STINKS. If Batum had a year shorter contract I'd do it lol. But yeah I haven't seen that deal floated around 

38 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Drummond STINKS. If Batum had a year shorter contract I'd do it lol. But yeah I haven't seen that deal floated around 

He might stink, but he might be a free agent next season if he thinks he can lock down a long term deal. He's also a hell of a lot better than Batum.

Jeremy Woo from SI came up with a couple trades I like for Conley and Gasol.  Gasol's PO makes him hard to trade, but the Spurs still like playing 2 bigs and they don't have the cap room to sign anyone better.

Memphis receives:
Pau Gasol
Davis Bertans/Marco Belinelli
2019 1st Round Pick

San Antonio receives:
Marc Gasol
Omri Casspi

Dallas wants to get find a partner for DSJ and trading for Conley helps them push for the playoffs.  It also still leaves them with cap room to fill out the roster this summer, but takes them out of the running for a max free agent.

Memphis receives:
Dennis Smith, Jr.
Wesley Matthews
Dwight Powell

Dallas receives:
Mike Conley
Ivan Rabb

19 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Supposedly Sarver told JJ to trade Warren by the deadline. Which I sorta agree with depending on the return. I would take two late 1sts (from like OKC for example) for him. 

So...2024 and 2026 1st rounders?

Memphis receives:
TJ Warren
Ryan Anderson
DeAnthony Melton/Phoenix 2019 2nd Round Pick
2020 Milwaukee 1st Round Pick

Phoenix receives:
Mike Conley

28 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Supposedly Sarver told JJ to trade Warren by the deadline. Which I sorta agree with depending on the return. I would take two late 1sts (from like OKC for example) for him. 

EDIT - Disregard the initial post

As for this...come to Milwaukee, TJ.

I'd love to work a deal around Middleton for TJ. Getting TJ on that contract would be perfect for our cap situation and we don't overpay Midds while also getting a productive replacement that we could (hopefully) disguise on the defensive end in our system.

33 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

So...2024 and 2026 1st rounders?

Memphis receives:
TJ Warren
Ryan Anderson
DeAnthony Melton/Phoenix 2019 2nd Round Pick
2020 Milwaukee 1st Round Pick

Phoenix receives:
Mike Conley

They already said they are not trading for any vets. And trading TJ implies harder tanking.

Archived