Trade Deadline Rumors & Random Discussion

resilient part 2

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Supposedly Sarver told JJ to trade Warren by the deadline. Which I sorta agree with depending on the return. I would take two late 1sts (from like OKC for example) for him. 

Why

14 minutes ago, amac said:

Why

because he is always hurt, doesn't necessarily fit with Booker + Ayton, he is a floater (he scores on cuts, transition, now spot up threes, etc.) more than a go to guy. and I think might not fit personality wise. 

are reasons why I think the Suns would trade him if they do

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

because he is always hurt, doesn't necessarily fit with Booker + Ayton, he is a floater (he scores on cuts, transition, now spot up threes, etc.) more than a go to guy. and I think might not fit personality wise. 

are reasons why I think the Suns would trade him if they do

Rulius Jandle or a 1st for warren

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

Ball doesn’t want to compete with an legitimate PG so Phoenix would be a good spot for him.  Would the Lakers take a top-8 protected this year then top-3 starting in 2020?

As part of an Anthony Davis trade?  Probably.  On it's own, absolutely not.

4 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Ball doesn’t want to compete with an legitimate PG so Phoenix would be a good spot for him.  Would the Lakers take a top-8 protected this year then top-3 starting in 2020?

Well it'd be going to New Orleans, not LA.

Finding a 3rd team is the Lakers' only shot to get a deal done before the deadline.

Archived