The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

Or I'm right, and it's just you making up an excuse to try and lynch the protector again. The mystery is everywhere

Do you see my vote on you? No. Because it's not. 

As a rule of thumb I don't lynch in cc'd power roles. 

But nice try.

17 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

If you weren't thinking that I'd be concerned for you, but what exactly am I making up?

I'm gonna say no on this and one of you/swag is lying. Until we have multiple confirmed roles with the same name, I'm ruling this out.

What an asinine approach.  If you don't want to believe us, that is one thing, but that reasoning is dreadful.

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What did I try? I don't believe your statement either about not lynching power roles 

Do you think about what you are saying? 

Do you think I actively attempt to lynch uncc'd civs?

C'mon man.

Just now, The Orca said:

So according to you this doesnt apply here...I'm confused?

Your name is cc'ed not your ability. And for now I am willing to play along. 

Besides, if you are protector I'm hoping you have the common sense to protect those of us that will actually get hit.

Just now, VikeManDan said:

What is the difference between a normal game and a "bastard" game?

The exact definition of "bastard" varies from person to person according to their likes and dislikes; however, the following traits are usually common.

• The moderator lies to players, either in their Role PMs (as in False roles) or in their revealed information (as in Death Miller).
  • The game incorporates significant game-changing mechanics (Cult being a notorious example) that affects players who may not know about them.
  • The game incorporates roles that are inconvenient to play with, such as Voteless or Suicidal.

A common shorthand definition of a bastard mod game is that it is designed mostly for the moderator's amusement more than that of the players.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

The exact definition of "bastard" varies from person to person according to their likes and dislikes; however, the following traits are usually common.

• The moderator lies to players, either in their Role PMs (as in False roles) or in their revealed information (as in Death Miller).
  • The game incorporates significant game-changing mechanics (Cult being a notorious example) that affects players who may not know about them.
  • The game incorporates roles that are inconvenient to play with, such as Voteless or Suicidal.

A common shorthand definition of a bastard mod game is that it is designed mostly for the moderator's amusement more than that of the players.

@VikeManDan it's essentially a "crazy" game the players just don't know how. 

On 11/9/2018 at 3:06 PM, kingseanjohn said:

You're only up for lynch because you're being scummy af. Instead of not posting D1 try not being scummy.

At this point I think it's acting scummy, then trying to back off like "my bad guys", just to try and hide in plain sight. I have the crappiest role in this game guaranteed, so I'm just going to tunnel you now until one of us dies.

PolishedAnimatedFowl-max-1mb.gif

Anyone want to discuss this?

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Last game Dingo was quick to claim and repeatedly made it known he was civ. He isn't doing that this game. 

Only claimed on D3 because you more or less forced my hand to confirm your role since I knew I could confirm it and clear you.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What an asinine approach.  If you don't want to believe us, that is one thing, but that reasoning is dreadful.

Us is an interesting use of phrase considering I said one of you is lying, not both. 

You lied last game, I'm not taking anything you say at 100% but sure say it's dreadful. Either way in a game like this multiple people having the same role name seems unlikely so until proven otherwise I'm saying no.

Archived