Week 10 - New England (7-2) @ Tennessee (4-4) - We are on to Nashville

SBLIII

I'm not about to sit here and say Brady is "done" because obviously he's not playing with a full deck. But man, we've seen more utterly mediocre performances out of him this year than any time since 2013... maybe since 2006. What we're seeing is the first stages of decline. Little things that he'd be able to execute in previous years, even with pieces missing around him, he's not doing this year. And unlike 2015-model Peyton Manning, you can't point to a single thing that looks markedly worse than in the past. This won't be a cliff year - in fact, I doubt there's going to be a cliff year for Brady -  but 2018 definitely looks diminished from 2017 Brady and 2019 Brady will be worse still. I just hope he's not too proud to recognize his own decline and walks away before it reaches the point where "not himself anymore" turns into "not good anymore".

30 minutes ago, Starless said:

I'm not about to sit here and say Brady is "done" because obviously he's not playing with a full deck. But man, we've seen more utterly mediocre performances out of him this year than any time since 2013... maybe since 2006. What we're seeing is the first stages of decline. Little things that he'd be able to execute in previous years, even with pieces missing around him, he's not doing this year. And unlike 2015-model Peyton Manning, you can't point to a single thing that looks markedly worse than in the past. This won't be a cliff year - in fact, I doubt there's going to be a cliff year for Brady -  but 2018 definitely looks diminished from 2017 Brady and 2019 Brady will be worse still. I just hope he's not too proud to recognize his own decline and walks away before it reaches the point where "not himself anymore" turns into "not good anymore".

He looked a lot like he did in the SB against the Giants and every other time that protection breaks down that consistently. Guys arent getting open on the quick hot routes and he has to hold the ball. This is exactly what happened this game and Im not ready to call this the first signs of decline when we had multiple injuries to starters on the O-line. If this is the first signs of decline, then he has been declining since 2008. You can say I am in denial or whatever, but I dont think Brady will still be Brady in a year or so. Right now though, this looks like a run of the mill bad game from Brady the likes and circumstances of which we have already seen quite a few times. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25248930/dion-lewis-calls-titans-win-pats-personal-slams-former-team-cheap

How about we actually start resigning good players and we won't get embarrassed in games like this? As Lewis says "When you go cheap, you get your *** kicked." This is the third time Belichick was thoroughly outcoached and I hope he gets put on the hotseat for it. It's seriously time to start questioning him.

9 minutes ago, everlong said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25248930/dion-lewis-calls-titans-win-pats-personal-slams-former-team-cheap

How about we actually start resigning good players and we won't get embarrassed in games like this? As Lewis says "When you go cheap, you get your *** kicked." This is the third time Belichick was thoroughly outcoached and I hope he gets put on the hotseat for it.

3 hours ago, Starless said:

Drew Brees only has two healthy receivers and he's playing the best football of his life.

1 hour ago, everlong said:

How about we actually start resigning good players and we won't get embarrassed in games like this? As Lewis says "When you go cheap, you get your *** kicked." This is the third time Belichick was thoroughly outcoached and I hope he gets put on the hotseat for it. It's seriously time to start questioning him.

smh.  dion lewis is average at best, no one cares about what he has to say. our 5 time superbowl winning head coach on the hot seat lmao. you do realize we've been to the superbowl 3/4 of the past years? this team is not 7-3 without him. more like 3-7. this team is talentless bottom feeders without our coaching staff and Brady. now, if you want to blame belichick the GM and drafter, okay, I'll back you there.

Archived