Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

5 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Dobbins is annoying

If any player on the team has right to be frustrated, it's JK Dobbins for me.

Super unlucky with injuries and underutilized by the last OC when healthy. He's a winner who wants to play and wants to deliver for us/the team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

If any player on the team has right to be frustrated, it's JK Dobbins for me.

Super unlucky with injuries and underutilized by the last OC when healthy. He's a winner who wants to play and wants to deliver for us/the team.

You can be frustrated and also not be a child online. I'm sure if he got injured from too many carries he'd also complain.

Edited by M.10.E

13 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

You can be frustrated and also not be a child online. I'm sure if he got injured from too many carries he'd also complain.

As long as they aren't engaging in behavior that hurts the club, I don't care what they post. Dobbins taking a subtle shot at Roman doesn't harm anything. I mean no one is more of a child on social media than Marlon Humphrey and he's a cornerstone player for this franchise 😆.

5 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

As long as they aren't engaging in behavior that hurts the club, I don't care what they post. Dobbins taking a subtle shot at Roman doesn't harm anything. I mean no one is more of a child on social media than Marlon Humphrey and he's a cornerstone player for this franchise 😆.

But what's the point in doing that? It's childish (not in a fun playful Marlon way). Is he mad he didn't get 30 carries a game coming off of two knee surgeries?

Edited by M.10.E

24 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

But what's the point in doing that? It's childish (not in a fun playful Marlon way). Is he mad he didn't get 30 carries a game coming off of two knee surgeries?

He's just playfully hinting that he could do even more with his ability on increased opportunity, reading into it beyond that or getting upset that he's expressing such an opinion is probably a waste of energy. Guys were tweeting stuff like this after Wink left and he was beloved. I'm happy that he's looking forward to showing what he can really do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M.10.E said:

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

I do find JK a bit whiny, but nothing to be overly concerned about. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

Brandon Stephans as #2 CB. 

I think Brandon Stephans* is underrated by the fan base for how he played the second half of last season. Players get better and he definitely has already from where he started (which . Now, I'm not saying he is or will get to good starter, but I'm not writing him off. He was also an project. We can hope he goes like Anthony Averrett where he was terrible early on, but he manages to be decent for a season on the outside his last year here.

*TIL his first name is actually "Timothy" according to wikipedia.

Also I wonder if the premium investments we have at safety and the scheme Macdonald runs (along with the trends to shell coverage) make it easier to justify a weaker link at corner on one side. In the days of Wink or Rex I have a hard time seeing us passing on a big corner in that first round.