Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

On 10/23/2023 at 1:40 PM, SalvadorsDeli said:

Wonder whether Bisciotti tries to lock McDonald into a HC-in-waiting kind of deal the way he did with EDC. 

The McDaniels firing news got me thinking about teams not only trying to hire McDonald, but also them salivating over potentially being able to hire our DC and sign a key piece from each level of our defense.

Hiring Mike and then signing Madubuike, Queen, and Stone would be an insane boost for a struggling club. Which means Mike leaving could make a tough FA that much tougher for us. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

https://www.footballdb.com/statistics/nfl/player-stats/punting?sort=puntin20

17 punts placed inside the 20 and only 1 touchback so far this year. Jordan Stout has had a remarkable turnaround from last year. Which is ironic because the STs as a whole is probably the worst we've seen it in 5+ years.

Add another player to the list of people I've **** talked and they've immediately turned it around.

JUSTIN TUCKER YOU ARE GOD AWFUL AT KICKING 50+ YARD FIELD GOALS

• Like 1

Personally I find the talk of Macdonald being Harbaugh’s natural replacement a bit premature.

Harbaugh has consistently found ways to reinvent himself and brand the team anew every season.

Harbaugh may be corny, but he’s also charismatic as well. He is a CEO coach that lets the players lead, he’s traditional while appreciating new approaches.

I think Macdonald certainly is a strong enough candidate, but coaching the Ravens would be a prime position across the NFL and I would hope we don’t limit ourselves within that search. If Mike is the best man, great, but I’d rather do a national search casting a wide net vs handing the job to Macdonald. JMO.