Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

Ignore list is for the weak-minded. 

Maybe I'll put everyone I disagree with on the ignore list. 9_9

Bruh, I disagree with posters here on the DAILY. But all the other guys can talk about good things that happen as well. When's the last time you weren't on the negativity train? Like Jamaal has never done ANYTHING to make him roster worthy.

Just now, Golfman said:

Sorry, that doesn't matter. The official stated it was a 10 second run off and start the clock on his signal. That has always been the rule. the clock would have started once they set the ball ready for play. 

The ball went out of bounds.  What has been the rule there?  

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Sorry, that doesn't matter. The official stated it was a 10 second run off and start the clock on his signal. That has always been the rule. the clock would have started once they set the ball ready for play. 

We've got a bunch of rookies running around back there.
Better to chill everybody out and make sure they're assignment sure.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

The ball went out of bounds.  What has been the rule there?  

Idiot! He threw the ball out of bounds, illegally to stop the clock. The clock was going to start. Periera, was in the booth and stated it would have started had Green Bay not called a time out. 

The stupid is thick in this thread tonight. 

3 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Bruh, I disagree with posters here on the DAILY. But all the other guys can talk about good things that happen as well. When's the last time you weren't on the negativity train? Like Jamaal has never done ANYTHING to make him roster worthy.

wait...he was serious about that?

edit, never midn

hard to readin comprehand when drunk

williams is good. hopfully they can feed hom im 4th

1 minute ago, Leader said:

We've got a bunch of rookies running around back there.
Better to chill everybody out and make sure they're assignment sure.

OK, but there is a chance Seattle screwed up trying to get the play off in 2 seconds too. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Idiot! He threw the ball out of bounds, illegally to stop the clock. The clock was going to start. Periera, was in the booth and stated it would have started had Green Bay not called a time out. 

The stupid is thick in this thread tonight. 

It was an illegal forward pass. Which is hilarious considering how far down the field he was.

Archived