2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

I don't need him to run fast. I just need him to throw opposing bit*h kitties around to create room in the running game. Plus, I think most of that 19 second 40 was a lack of motivation to play for Mike. I bet MLF can rejuvenate him back to his prime days and get a good 17 second 40 out of him.

No. I mocked his speed thirty times before he played a snap.

Blocking is cool and all but if he's just a 3rd tackle again, why didnt you just use one.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm guessing he'll be a 12 catch 150 yards 2-3 TDs guy. Which is okay for what we're about to pay I guess. He's just so anti what packer fans love so I laugh

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jleisher said:

I've been hearing that Tonyan has been working this off season with Kittle in California.  He could be a sleeper in the TE position next year.

We need to stop obsessing with who what low level random dude works out with. Not GB fans, everyone. This isn't space jam. He can't make kittle hold a football and steal his talent

Edited by Norm
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Chili said:

What a waste of money. This move doesn't make sense considering our shrinking cap space.

I wouldn't get bent out of shape about it. Guy can still block, Hackett likes him and got a ton out of him his last year in Jax before he came here and McCarthy mistook him for an OLineman on the roster...

7 minutes ago, Green19 said:

He is a blocker... and just a red zone target because of height

Just now, Norm said:

I'm aware. 

Look ya'll, I've known Norm for 10+ years now. This guy may be a big troll, a drunk and not someone you'd ever let your daughter date but the one thing he ISN'T is clueless about football. xD

• Like 1