Predict the 2019 coaching changes.

Superman(DH23)

18 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Not one mention of Josh McDaniels? I feel like he jumps at the right opportunity. 

Probably bc McDumbiels sunk himself last year with the colts reneg and now no owner or gm in the league can trust him.  It was so bad his agent had to fire him or risk his business bc of lack of faith

6 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Would you feel better with Jim Schwarz? Bc that's the only other thought I had for you.  Ross may want Jim Harbaugh but he finally has Michigan back at the top of the B1G and I dont see him leaving there anytime soon

I'd rather stick with Adam Gase than either of those options, tbh.

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd rather stick with Adam Gase than either of those options, tbh.

How safe is Gase? From my outsider perspective it seems he has the Dolphins on the right track but the inconsistency at QB are hurting them. Is it more likely they move on from Tannehill then it is Gase?

As a Bills fan I would hate it, but it would be awesome to see Jim Harbaugh in Miami.

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

How safe is Gase? From my outsider perspective it seems he has the Dolphins on the right track but the inconsistency at QB are hurting them. Is it more likely they move on from Tannehill then it is Gase?

He's been to the playoffs, and is 5-5 this year with a lot of injuries. (7 starters/heavy contributors IR'd, a few other starters banged up and sitting). He can still manufacture yardage and points.

I think it's a roster issue. We also might look at some other D-coordinator/position coach options. And training/conditioning staff options. 

Do people think Greggggg Williams will get another shot? I still worry about his history with bounty gate, but I feel like that is a distant memory for some.

And while the talent on th Brown's defense has really improved, I also think their performance has to do with coaching.

And if you watch his press conferences, he has really changed his schtick from when he was DC to sounding more serious and, well, good, as a HC.

Archived