Predict the 2019 coaching changes.

Superman(DH23)

Whoever gets the Ravens job is going to be set up for success. That organization has consistently excelled at drafting talent. We all know its going to be an offensive coach and one that works with Lamar Jackson's talents. McCarthy isn't creative enough for a Mariotta style QB, but he would be a slam dunk hire for them. 

11 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

It's the friends of Rodgers offseason.  I foresee everything possible being done in the offseason to make Rodgers happy, including hiring his personal coach.  Likely also let's them keep Pettine.

i guess keeping Pettine would be a positive 

Cleveland -  Lincoln Riley

Tampa Bay - Lane Kiffin (serious, look out for this)

Baltimore - Matt LaFleur

Green Bay - Eric Bieniemy

Cincinnati -  Hue Jackson (this was rumored years ago)

New York Jets - Mike McCarty (gets a lot of heat but is still better than half the league)

Broncos - John Harbaugh (I can see Elway jumping on the established head coach)

Does anybody want the Dallas job? Unless you get full personnel control and guarantees that Jerruh is going to stay out of the way I can't think that any "hot" candidate would actually to there. Jerruh has run 3 HOF coaches out of town, bc he has to be the reason the Cowboys win.

Green Bay - Dave Toub - Pettine stays on

New York Jets - Matt Lafleur with Chuck Pagano as DC

Denver - John Harbaugh - seems like a match made in heaven 

Baltimore - David Shaw - returns to the Ravens and helps develop LJ

Cleveland - Bruce Arians - Guy loves football and Mayfield too much to stay away.

Tampa Bay - Jim Schwartz - I have no idea who goes here

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Does anybody want the Dallas job? Unless you get full personnel control and guarantees that Jerruh is going to stay out of the way I can't think that any "hot" candidate would actually to there. Jerruh has run 3 HOF coaches out of town, bc he has to be the reason the Cowboys win.

Lol... You are uninformed.

Archived