Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

On 11/14/2018 at 1:28 PM, TitanLegend said:

Think my biggest worry going forward this season is the day the defense has a down/bad game. And it's gonna happen at some point, even the greatest defenses in history had down games. The closest thing they've had to it this year was the Baltimore game, and somehow in all that ugliness we still only allowed 21 points even though it felt like we allowed 60.

Will our offense stay consistent enough to carry our defense during a bad game? Guess we'll see.

Guess not

I hope they serve em some humble pie, I’m still not sold on Mariota as ever being an elite QB, he’s serviceable & a guy you can win wit a run game & a elite defense. He so calm & relax this team takes on his attitude, think about it, when VY was our QB we played with energy a swagg, when McNair was QB we played with soul & passion. Mariota no urgency 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

I hope they serve em some humble pie, I’m still not sold on Mariota as ever being an elite QB, he’s serviceable & a guy you can win wit a run game & a elite defense. He so calm & relax this team takes on his attitude, think about it, when VY was our QB we played with energy a swagg, when McNair was QB we played with soul & passion. Mariota no urgency 

Play calling sucks too this isn’t all on Mariota how many 1st Down runs are they gonna call?

Archived