Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Okay then 

Gopher 

Hmmmmmmm. You had my back (a bit) day 1 but didn't fully take sides. then when I outed gopher immediately flipped n1 you wanted me lynched.

This feels like a reluctant bus. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Orca-4: kotn, tk3, dome, raves
kotn-3: bcb, pickle, orca

Feels like there could/should be 1 or maybe 2 mafia in among those 5

This part was literally worthless.  There's four mafia and 11 players left.  I'd imagine the odds of one being in there are quite high yes

Just now, Dome said:

Hmmmmmmm. You had my back (a bit) day 1 but didn't fully take sides. then when I outed gopher immediately flipped n1 you wanted me lynched.

This feels like a reluctant bus. 

I'm not sure how I had your back, I hardly posted a thing day one 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm not sure how I had your back, I hardly posted a thing day one 

that's why i said "a bit"... 

It wasn't directly It's still weird how you wanted me lynched the second I started pointing to gopher, and your jump onto a confirmed scum isn't exactly enthusiastic. 

On 12/5/2018 at 5:47 AM, bcb1213 said:

I'm not sure why people who are trying are scum but Whatevs 

this is what i was referring to bcb. I was one of the people getting votes for "trying".... then after n1 you saw what was happening with gopher and wanted me lynched next. He was fishing for clues as to how I knew and you were for my lynch.

I feel very good about bcb/whicker after gopher, they both kinda went after me as soon as n1 was over. Not sure what to make of that.

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

@bcb1213
2. @Malfatron
3. @Whicker
4. @Dome
5. @Mega Ron
6. @KOTN-93
7. @Pickle Rick
10. @theuntouchable
11. @squire12
12. @gopherwrestler
13. @Matts4313
14. @Tk3

Gopher is Swain.

Vote gopher.

Well this is a lie, I fished you into saying that. Now I left a clue to one of you in a previous post, hopefully you catch onto this. 

99% certain dome is scum now, and it was my feeling since day one. Jumping in the way of the newbies, I’m almost certain one of them is also scum, used a lousy excuse of the past “truth” statement to dig himself out of the hole. Now a complete lie because he did not invest me. 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well this is a lie, I fished you into saying that. Now I left a clue to one of you in a previous post, hopefully you catch onto this. 

99% certain dome is scum now, and it was my feeling since day one. Jumping in the way of the newbies, I’m almost certain one of them is also scum, used a lousy excuse of the past “truth” statement to dig himself out of the hole. Now a complete lie because he did not invest me. 

Lol. You fished me into saying what? I caught you. I’m Ezreal. I was trying to get you without claiming but that was never gonna happen. 

You clearly were fishing for me to confirm my role to see if you really should be worried. Now you’ve come up with this and still only have me at 99% lmao

why would I fake this?

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

How did you fish him into saying it? 

Just now, Dome said:

Lol. You fished me into saying what? I caught you. I’m Ezreal. I was trying to get you without claiming but that was never gonna happen. 

You clearly were fishing for me to confirm my role to see if you really should be worried. Now you’ve come up with this and still only have me at 99% lmao

why would I fake this?

You’re wrong, because you are not Ezreal. 

I don’t understand because now when I flip civ, your the next on the list, that’s why I’m letting everyone know to follow your breadcrumbs. 

Archived