Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

17 minutes ago, James said:

@gopherwrestler got 5-man ganked, but somehow made it out alive (gopher was pardoned)

@Malfatron got deleted. He was Caitlyn

@theuntouchable also got deleted. He was a support. Too much damage in this game, pls nerf runes.

Day 3 starts now!

2 hits, consistent with the N1 hit flavor.  JOAT has their hit still which is nice

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why didnt the SK hit anyone? 

Blocked would be my guess....or night move missed?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Obviously its and assumption based on there were 4 possible hits last night and only 2 people died. 

So what makes you think a mafia or a sk weren't blocked by the protector?

What makes you think a mafia or a sk weren't blocked by the JOAT?

What makes you think it was the sk and not the strongman who missed a move?

It's a weirdly specific thing for you to have just assumed.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So what makes you think a mafia or a sk weren't blocked by the protector?

What makes you think a mafia or a sk weren't blocked by the JOAT?

What makes you think it was the sk and not the strongman who missed a move?

It's a weirdly specific thing for you to have just assumed.

Are you the SK?

The mafia had 2 hits. 2 people died. It wasnt a leap to imagine they put both their moves in. 

I’m good in buzzed in moonshine now and I’m just thinking about it. I can’t let this go until tomorrow.

i have no idea why I wasn’t hit and malf pardoned scum. 

I don’t know what else to tell you all. This is the worst game I’ve been a part of, scum not hitting me was accidentally the best mistake of their life thanks to malf.

Good game @gopherwrestler I’m sure you’ll gloat regardless. I’m out. This is terrible. I felt like I won regardless, now I feel like I lost regardless.

this game left a bad taste in my mouth, I got my guy and a freaking pardon saved him. Makes me want to just troll civ from here on out because people play it terrible anyways, even good players. Why even claim when this happens. 

If nobody has plans, I’ll host next. I’m gonna take a break from playing regardless of how this shakes out. Need to find myself. 

If someone else wants to host that’s fine too, but I could do The Breakfast Club for @ET80‘s comeback after his trip.

Archived