Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

I’d say only bcb right now because he hasn’t posted much. And I can’t decide at all on him.

Squire I can’t tell, he’s been helpful some but also not really into it. 

Whicker confuses me. He’s smart enough to join into this plan with dome and try and make it work, and he can play off as the guy knowing all the information and play it out the way he is now, 

23 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Whicker confuses me. He’s smart enough to join into this plan with dome and try and make it work, and he can play off as the guy knowing all the information and play it out the way he is now, 

Feels really townie to me. Pickle or tk3 next either works

tk3 feels too jittery to me trying to divert attention off pickle who stayed off the Dome train way after he was confirmed mafia. Looks bad.

2 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Feels really townie to me. Pickle or tk3 next either works

tk3 feels too jittery to me trying to divert attention off pickle who stayed off the Dome train way after he was confirmed mafia. Looks bad.

that's not how this works

the WORST thing town can do is pick a target early and stick on it. Every. Single. Day.

All this nonsense I am doing feels crazy, but it is important

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

the WORST thing town can do is pick a target early and stick on it. Every. Single. Day.

Easy killer I'll still be watching its not like its final. But why so jumpy eh tk3?

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Matts

I feel he is someone that would sign off on Dome false claim.  

I would never promote a fake claim that crappy. Are you kidding me? I still dont understand why he did it.

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

just for fun...

@Matts4313 @gopherwrestler @KOTN-93 @Mega Ron @Pickle Rick

Choose one of Squire/bcb/Whicker

Who do you think is most likely to be mafia among those three?

Squire and Whicker are obviously going to have more scummy post because they are actually playing. But neither have seemed super scummy. I guess BCB by default. 

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

If you want to go this route, why arent you pushing the noobs. It felt like D1 they were actually playing and both have been coasting since then. 

On 12/4/2018 at 3:24 PM, Malfatron said:

vote dome

i do not believe domes effort to be breezy and helpful.

he is pulling out all the scum tropes.

also, i think i know his tell.

dome is mafia.

On 12/4/2018 at 3:26 PM, Whicker said:

Meh I don't get that feeling

On 12/4/2018 at 6:46 PM, Matts4313 said:

I feel confident in two reads right now. Dome is one of them. 

Also that gif is still horrifying. 

On 12/4/2018 at 7:52 PM, Tk3 said:

untouchable

I'll explain later

On 12/4/2018 at 7:55 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Couldn’t you have just came here later to explain? 

Posting just to post?

@KOTN-93 => This is your first game right?

On 12/5/2018 at 7:43 PM, Whicker said:

Raves is civ

Speaking from a position of knowledge.

On 12/5/2018 at 8:14 PM, Dome said:

This is the game I expected from pickle, but now that it’s actually happening I don’t trust it one bit 

Soft shade on pickle. distancing.

On 12/5/2018 at 8:29 PM, Malfatron said:

pickle rick. lets make it happen.

On 12/5/2018 at 8:40 PM, Malfatron said:

come and play 

who are you going to make the counterwagon?

Malf trying to set a trap on PR

On 12/5/2018 at 9:30 PM, Malfatron said:

it feels like there was a concerted effort to save pickle

like dome was bussing him, and then when tk3 and me jumped to him, dome got nervous.

he later moved his vote.

i also dont like matts coming in and voting orca when pickle had the majority of the votes. wouldnt he just vote pickle? matts not going after the twins might be because he is partnered with orca

also, i think touch, by saying "tell me more" when matts voted orca seemed to subtley encourage the vote without voting.

so in summary, based on last nights actions, i suspect pickle, dome, touch, and matts in that order

Its clear that Malfs #1 read was PR. 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:38 PM, Tk3 said:

You're not allowed to respond to this, but @ me after the game is over and we can talk about why the votes jumped to you at the end.

Or go back and look at the sequence of events objectively and you should see it.

Seems forced. An attempt to be civ like. You could have just PM'd him, he was dead. 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:46 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 why did you start the orca train and then jump off?

@theuntouchable why the throw away vote?

@Dome why did you flip your vote so much at the end?

@Mega Ron why didn't you vote?

Malf, squire, touch, and gopher are where I'm at right now.  

Before Dome even claims, PR is going after gopher. Its likely he had the invest results and Dome just decided to go rouge. It wouldnt be the first time a PR led mafia made a terrible choice. 

On 12/6/2018 at 1:04 AM, Mega Ron said:

Sorry for not voting. I was pretty Ill last night. It was almost as bad as that night I spent with Dome's mom.

Are he and Dome close enough to make jokes like this? Or was this [spam] jokes spilling over.

On 12/6/2018 at 6:05 AM, Malfatron said:

@theuntouchable based on your subtle posting and likes, it feels like you were in favor of saving pickle rick.

is this true?

also, why didnt you cast a vote last night when your vote really could have mattered.

it felt like you were trying to save pickle without actually having to vote him

@investigator, there are 2 hits today. so if you found scum, claim right now and tell us. 

Malf still connecting everyone to PR. I think that bottom line is why Dome made that claim.

Page 33 starts the holy war between gopher and Dome. No point in rereading that, it was all useless. 

Archived