SNF: Purple People Eaters @ the Monsters of the Midway

riceman80

I’ve always felt player X needs talent around him argument as useless because generally any of the non top 3 QBs need those guys and all the top guys have elite weapons (Michael Thomas, Rob Gronkowski, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, etc)

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I have just personally always thought he was a product of his environment. Kurt Warner-esque. He's never had a season of sucess without 2 Top 25 Receiving Options on his team.

Yeah he's no Rodgers or Wilson but I think he's good enough. Like a Stafford type QB. Certainly a better option than Keenum.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

How would he know the ball was out when he still had the ball in his hand when he reached him???

If people wonder why offenses are taking over, it's because the officiating is ridiculous. They are letting offensive holding go consistently while generally cracking down on the defense. It's just infuriating.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

He doesn't make players around him better. Like, I couldn't put him in Arizona with what they have at WR and expect him to turn things around. I couldn't put him in New York (A) and expect him to be a 4,500 and 30 type QB.

How many QBs can actually do that? Not everyone is Aaron Rodgers. There’s no issue with that. Jared Goff wouldn’t be the same guy without his surrounding cast, and that’s compeltely fine because he is with a talented group.

Just now, MD4L said:

So you need talent for him to succeed? Go figure.

I assume the Kirk hate is just people watching him for first time this year? Entered tonight on pace for 4700 yards, 30 TDs, 102 passer rating, no rum game until recently. All these calls for him being a scrub or overpaid are ridiculous. He's in top 10 territory (personally would probably put him at like 13), franchise QB, that is their price...

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Kurt Warner wasn't a product of his environment. C'mon, son.

Kurt's and Hall of famer and dragged a Cardinals team with no run game and a aging defense to the Super Bowl. I'm not sure what he is thinking to call him a system QB

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I assume the Kirk hate is just people watching him for first time this year? Entered tonight on pace for 4700 yards, 30 TDs, 102 passer rating, no rum game until recently. All these calls for him being a scrub or overpaid are ridiculous. He's in top 10 territory (personally would probably put him at like 13), franchise QB, that is their price...

We need clutch stats.. Look at that back breaking INT.

Archived