Kumerow Activated

JQ1

30 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Is Cobb playing this game? If not, why don't we put him on IR too. Kumerow will be more productive than Cobb right away. Need to let St. Brown, Kumerow and MVS roll the rest of the way with Davante.

This.  If Cobb isnt available next week, throw his butt on IR too.  

1 hour ago, Cheech said:

Aaand, Kumerow wasn't activated.  (As in, he's not playing today.)

I hope that means Cobb's coming back. Not making a Cobb/Kumerow comparison - but concerned about in game injuries to the DL, Secondary + WR positions.
We get into a "next man up" situation during the game......that could be a problem.

3 hours ago, Cheech said:

Aaand, Kumerow wasn't activated.  (As in, he's not playing today.)

There's still a chance Daniels goes on IR and Kumerow is brought up this season. If the Packers lose tonight, they won't need to save Daniels for the playoffs. Might as well IR him and bring up Kumerow. Same with some of the other chronically injured, Cobb, Breeland, etc. Get some healthy bodies on the roster for the final games. 

On 11/23/2018 at 10:24 AM, Cheech said:

Yeah, I was in favor of keeping Jordy over Cobb.  Jordy was so good at finding the soft spot in zone defense and I like his size in the slot...

But it's too easy to say that Gute made the wrong decision just because Cobb got hurt.  Cobb was productive as well, and younger.  

I'd absolutely love to see 16 go off.  A young core of 16, 17, 19, 81, and 83 could be excellent for the next 5 years.

Don't really mean to blame Gute. He made the logical move.

Archived