Week 12 GDT

Superman(DH23)

Just now, Malik said:

Saquan had 11 rushes for 101 yards by like the 3rd quarter and has apparently only gotten 2 more rushes since then? No reason he should have only 13 rushing attempts.

And as a result the Giants have moved from a 19-3 lead to a 22-22 tie with the Eagles about to drive to win. Terrible coaching from the Giants. It's like at halftime they were like "Crap, we're going to win this. But we need more help through the draft. Time to stop using Barkley."

Just now, DaveDX said:

DJ Moore is that dude. 

DJ Moore, Christian McCaffrey, and Curtis Samuel going forward = me like.  Now just need to get a replacement tight end for Olsen.  Or maybe Jimmy Graham can continue his tour around the NFL and sign with us.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

And as a result the Giants have moved from a 19-3 lead to a 22-22 tie with the Eagles about to drive to win. Terrible coaching from the Giants. It's like at halftime they were like "Crap, we're going to win this. But we need more help through the draft. Time to stop using Barkley."

Funny considering they apparently want to see more "dirty runs" from him.  What better time is there for dirty runs than in the second half with a lead?

Just now, iknowcool said:

DJ Moore, Christian McCaffrey, and Curtis Samuel going forward = me like.  Now just need to get a replacement tight end for Olsen.  Or maybe Jimmy Graham can continue his tour around the NFL and sign with us.

I think he’s on the wrong side of the hill. Plus, I’ve spent so long hating him!

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I do not understand the Giants. It's like they actively conspire against themselves.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

That's a classic for teams not used to winning, I reckon. Successful teams probably learn to keep their foot on.

Actually, I would argue most teams don't do that which is a huge issue in the league. The only teams I can think that have routinely done this have been Belichick's Patriots. Payton's Saints are doing it as of late too and Pedersen's Eagles did it last year.

The Jets were actually coached well this game. The offense and defense didn't execute though. There were either drops all day by the Jets or McCown throwing passes no one would catch. The defense allowing seemingly 20ypc didn't help either.

Archived