Week 12 GDT

Superman(DH23)

Its nice to flex on a bad team... but I dread hearing the news about Gordon's injury. That knee bent too far the wrong way and its usually not good walking to the locker room with a towel over your head hiding your face.

Just now, Zappaz said:

Its nice to flex on a bad team... but I dread hearing the news about Gordon's injury. That knee bent too far the wrong way and its usually not good walking to the locker room with a towel over your head hiding your face.

It's being said it's a MCL injury. Not sure what the timeline on that is but hopefully he can be back for the playoff push.

1 minute ago, Zappaz said:

Yeah, it doesn't look good. 

Just now, Classic said:

It's being said it's a MCL injury. Not sure what the timeline on that is but hopefully he can be back for the playoff push.

If its just a sprain with no actual structural damage, it can vary pretty wildly. Pretty sure that OJ howard had one earlier this year, missed only one game (and had the bye week in there). If it's a sprain, I'd guess 2 weeks on the short end, 5-6 on the high.

Archived