SNF: Packers @ Vikings

Malik

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Do we want Rodgers to miss the playoffs?

It's the kinda thing you root for but makes the situation worse when it happens. 

No I don't. 

What's ironic is that in this scenario below, the Packers could still make the playoffs but it would be a matter of the Vikings losing week 17 against the Bears.
https://playoffpredictors.com/football/nfl/?L=IwZgTMxh2bfzqSKlXQ9EHdY1es82RBW0puUixlMa9VMJFaeWGVKN9O3rvARnK5GLaoN7UUABjkygA

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

might be able to split those games and go 5-10-1.

That's probably their floor though

Arizona is futile at 14.5 PPG and 29.1% 3rd down conversion, both ranked 31st in the NFL.  Defensively, they're much better as they're middle of the pack defensively.  Josh Rosen is struggling, which isn't a surprise.  And their rushing game isn't going to help things.  Short of Rosen figuring things out down the stretch, the Cardinals aren't winning another game IMO.  Jets are a little bit better offensively, but not much.  Defensively, they're slightly better.  Game being at New York helps the Jets, but still seems likely to be a win for the Packers.  They aren't Jets bad.

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Have to give credit to the Vikings defense. 

Yeah, but he hasn’t looked like that baaaad man all year. I thought at first it was the injury from week one, but he looks like he can move now, but I’m just waiting for vintage Rodgers to come out and sling dimes everywhere and he hasn’t been himself.

Archived