TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

No. I don’t follow the CWS or LLWS. I follow MLB, but that’s only casual interest at best. I’m an avid NHL fan outside of college and pro football. I also love MMA.

I didn’t know you were an NHL fan. Glad to know I’m not alone there. Who’s your favorite team?

3 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I didn’t know you were an NHL fan. Glad to know I’m not alone there. Who’s your favorite team?

I’m a huge hockey fan. I’ve been an Edmonton fan since the early 80s and love the sport just as much as football.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 2:04 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

How’s the kid?

She is doing great! People were not kidding though when they say you lose time for yourself early on. it is amazing though wouldn't have it any other way.

On 6/17/2019 at 8:49 PM, plan9misfit said:

I’m a huge hockey fan. I’ve been an Edmonton fan since the early 80s and love the sport just as much as football.

Lived in Edmonton for a year. That new stadium construction took fooooooorever. Good location though, it's literally facing the bars district

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Do you think Cooper will pose good value at 17million a year?  Keep in mind in 7 out of his 9 regular season games with you guys he averaged 46 yards and .14 TD's....  Hardly elite numbers.

He is most likely to get around 17 per from you guys once his contact is up.  Slim chance you trade a first for him and let him walk.  

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Do you think Cooper will pose good value at 17million a year?  Keep in mind in 7 out of his 9 regular season games with you guys he averaged 46 yards and .14 TD's....  Hardly elite numbers.

He is most likely to get around 17 per from you guys once his contact is up.  Slim chance you trade a first for him and let him walk.  

Wrong thread for this. Why dont you go back to the other one where you obsessively tried to tell us Cooper sucks?

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Wrong thread for this. Why dont you go back to the other one where you obsessively tried to tell us Cooper sucks?

I never said he sucks, what I have said is that he is not nearly as good as the media hypes him up to be. 

What I do know is that he is not an elite X WR, he disappears for multiple games on end and plays soft. 

He is not worth trading a 1st for then paying 17 million per season.  The expectations in production that come with that heavy of a paycheck fans will be disappointed.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

• 2 weeks later...