2019 NFL Draft Early Declaration Thread

CWood21

11 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I was shocked at how physically built AJ Brown is. That dude looks like a linebacker. Plus he's not really stiff. A faster Anquan Boldin? He's going to be a nightmare in a quick west coast passing scheme.

He also just plays mean. He’s a nasty blocker and punishes people. 

16 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I was shocked at how physically built AJ Brown is. That dude looks like a linebacker. Plus he's not really stiff. A faster Anquan Boldin? He's going to be a nightmare in a quick west coast passing scheme.

Raiders no doubt need a couple new WR's (either through FA or draft). The picks in the 20's picks could be a prime spot to take one WR.

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

Oh yeah he went from potential first round pick last year to late round pick with a torn ACL.

I don't know that he'd have been a 1st round pick, given he was seen as a run-only guy.  But Rd2-3 pretty easy to project.   Now he's likely a late Day 3 pick.  Wow.

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

I don't know that he'd have been a 1st round pick, given he was seen as a run-only guy.  But Rd2-3 pretty easy to project.   Now he's likely a late Day 3 pick.  Wow.

He was always overrated. I got ROASTED last off-season for claiming that Love wasn't special. He's always been a day 2 guy

On 1/10/2019 at 5:34 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Wow I hope Butler can time in the 4.4 range because I do really like him and want that evidence to support that he's more than just a possession jump ball guy. He's not by any stretch slow, but I have a feeling his quickness is better than his long speed despite those crazy long legs. At least, his quickness impresses and shocks me more than his vertical speed, which is well above average for a 6'5 WR.

Metcalf looks like a very low 4.4 or even 4.3 runner to me. He is basically an Andre Johnson clone in terms of physical attributes. Andre was a more natural WR in both route running and with his ability to catch the freaking football, but they look almost identical as athletes.

Image result for dk metcalf

Metcalf is a freaking mutant. He'll be one of the biggest freaks in the league the second he enters it.

Who's Ole Mi$$'s S&C coach? They've got some freaks down there?

Archived