Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Interesting.  I was just using the pro football reference as the information.

None of those injuries are influenced much by being bigger.  Ankle dislocations are freak things.  MCL are taking a hit/getting the knee bent in a bad way.  Hamstring injury is most likely due to him playing for GB....right of passage with this team to have a hamstring or groin injury in your tenure with the team.

Ok. So I guess we agree then that he is both small and injury prone.

Like I said.

Good. Let's all move on because it's pointless to try and debate these verifiable facts about him.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

This organization needs an enema .. It's all like constipated or something.  I'd fire McCarthy tonight if we lose this game. 

We lose. Murphy tomorrow morning, "I'm still optimistic about finishing the season strong."

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Jones is playing under 200, has a dislocated ankled, 2 MCLs and a hammy in the last 3 years.

You tell me who is more durable.

Pointing to height and weight from the combine is pretty silly. It's meaningless...

Sure

Just now, Mazrimiv said:
3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Jones is playing under 200, has a dislocated ankled, 2 MCLs and a hammy in the last 3 years.

You tell me who is more durable.

Pointing to height and weight from the combine is pretty silly. It's meaningless...

Sure

Only possible response 😂

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Ok. So I guess we agree then that he is both small and injury prone.

Like I said.

Good. Let's all move on because it's pointless to try and debate these verifiable facts about him.

It seems you are only interested in the verifiable facts that serve your POV

Archived