Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Anybody but me leaning towards going QB in round 1 and blowing the whole thing up? Oh wait, I suggested that last year before Rodgers got all that money. Now we can't, we're stuck with him for at least 3 years. 

Give Rodgers at least 2 years with a new coach and hopefully a retooled roster with a GM who actually attempts to build an "all-in" roster that is SB worthy, not one that worries about how the team is going to look in 5-10 years. 

1 minute ago, chucknorris101 said:

Mike needs to go tomorrow 

Having a Superb Owl win I think will save him from a mid-season firing, it will probably come at the end of the season.

But I suspect if there is a real desire to move on (it's an assumption it will happen, but we could be wrong as stranger things have happened) they will still be putting out feelers so to speak, and identifying targets during the season.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Who cares?  If he's healthy for 6 games next year, that's 6 games of high quality OL play.  You finding those six games somewhere else off the street?  No.  So why cut him? 

You need to go to Logic School.

1 minute ago, Striker said:

^

This. Yes, it'll make the fans feel better, but it doesn't really serve a purpose for the team as a whole. Rhodes played out through all of 8-8 even though Wolf knew it was time for him to go. Sherman lasted the entirety of 4-12.

Plus it might inspire guys to play better and if we are at the point of firing MM midseason I want to ride that to a top 7 pick...

Archived