Week 13 Jets vs. Titans

KingTitan

Just now, 615finest said:

I don’t understand how we move the ball so easily at the end, why can’t we do that all game!

Because thats the only time the offense is all on Mariota. Running game sucks, when they try to keep it going, we waste plays and cant get anywhere. Need to just air it out all game IMO.

seriously, there is no legitimate reason not to give firkser more looks on offense. he's literally like the one player on offense who actually played a complete game today and i think he's still caught every target he's had.

Maybe the only positive you really pull from this game is the team, despite coming out like they didn't even care what happened today, they got it together..somewhat..and pulled off the comeback after starting down 16-0.

Maybe that'll do something for the team going forward, I dunno. Hope so, but god only knows what we're gonna get with this team going forward.

That was a big run at the end of the game by Marcus. 

Big throws that balanced out some bad ones. 

He was our leadiny rusher. We suck at running the ball. Why even try to run. 

Defense made plays at the end and held their ground most of the game. 

Offense just is bad. A good offense this game would have been a blowout by us. 

Still no excuse for this team. They played like they are undefeated and have games to blow. 

Offense needs to be better. The offense is stuck in mud. 

#TitanUp

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

seriously, there is no legitimate reason not to give firkser more looks on offense. he's literally like the one player on offense who actually played a complete game today and i think he's still caught every target he's had.

Yeah, I legit think Firkser as a receiver could turn into something nice. Hope he sees more opportunities.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Maybe that'll do something for the team going forward, I dunno. Hope so, but god only knows what we're gonna get with this team going forward.

lol, if all the other **** that's happened this season didn't do anything for this team going forward, i doubt this will. they're just cripplingly inconsistent

Archived