Game 12: Browns @ Texans; the Browns Superbowl.

Kiwibrown

get on that poll.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Baker is...

• GOATy
    • good.
    • Hornbybrown
    • the best thing from texas
    • QB1 (of the nfl)
  2. 2. Browns go to Texas and

• kick name and take ***
    • just win baby
    • Houstans texas wins (refs)
    • hornby2
  3. 3. Who wins NFL rookie of the week this is

• Baker
    • Ward
    • Corbett
    • Chubb
    • chad
    • Callway (he is due)
    • Avery (also due
    • Simeon Thomas
    • kiwi
    • Desmond harrison

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Corbett's out, tretter hasn't practiced.

If tretter cant go, or is replaced in the game it could be a major reshuffle on the line. 

JCT hasn’t practiced in weeks! He is getting the Joe Thomas treatment when it comes to practices 

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

The guy is an iron man. He's played through a seriously painful injury all year and played very well. He's won me over.

Yeah he is def a guy I would want around the group for as long as possible. Hopefully he will be willing to stay on as a back up in a few years. 

I just wanted to pop on here before I leave for church(yes, I am one of those guys and I am not ashamed) and say please please please do not flip our and panic if/when we lose this game. I actually had us pegged to lose this game when I made my playoff prognosis in the playoff thread and we still got in at 8-7-1. @pnies20 I am not quoting it, but I promise I am not lying I had this one tagged as a loss already.

Playoffs 2018

Never Doubt

52 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I just wanted to pop on here before I leave for church(yes, I am one of those guys and I am not ashamed) and say please please please do not flip our and panic if/when we lose this game. I actually had us pegged to lose this game when I made my playoff prognosis in the playoff thread and we still got in at 8-7-1. @pnies20 I am not quoting it, but I promise I am not lying I had this one tagged as a loss already.

Playoffs 2018

Never Doubt

Are you not familiar with this forum? 

I hate how all these national media personalities are all about name recognition.  It's ridiculous, just heard Tedi Bruschi say the reason the Texans were going to win because the Texans would take away Jarvis Landry. That's what every team has tried to do the last few weeks.  Landry has 11 catches for just over 100 yards the passed three weeks and we are 2-1.  Taking Landry out of the game is not the recipe for success against Cleveland. 

Archived