Game 12: Browns @ Texans; the Browns Superbowl.

Kiwibrown

get on that poll.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Baker is...

• GOATy
    • good.
    • Hornbybrown
    • the best thing from texas
    • QB1 (of the nfl)
  2. 2. Browns go to Texas and

• kick name and take ***
    • just win baby
    • Houstans texas wins (refs)
    • hornby2
  3. 3. Who wins NFL rookie of the week this is

• Baker
    • Ward
    • Corbett
    • Chubb
    • chad
    • Callway (he is due)
    • Avery (also due
    • Simeon Thomas
    • kiwi
    • Desmond harrison

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wish you guys would stop interrupting this butt gif thread with talks of football.

Butt seriously, Kitchens is prolly by favorite Browns coach ever at this point. 

Butt he hasn’t even been OC for half a season...

we need to sign Jake Butt. That will put us over the hump.

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wish you guys would stop interrupting this butt gif thread with talks of football.

Butt seriously, Kitchens is prolly by favorite Browns coach ever at this point. 

I will always love Todd Haley the most for his martyrdom in ridding the team of Hue Jackson.

Freddie's right up there though.

4 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I will always love Todd Haley the most for his martyrdom in ridding the team of Hue Jackson.

Freddie's right up there though.

Todd Haley is a waking meme and I love him for that but like on the merits of actually being a good coach I’m pretty sure I love kitchens the most.  Chud the 2nd most as OC and TE coach. Never really loved any of our HCs after the fact.  

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

Todd Haley is a waking meme and I love him for that but like on the merits of actually being a good coach I’m pretty sure I love kitchens the most.  Chud the 2nd most as OC and TE coach. Never really loved any of our HCs after the fact.  

What about the builder of championship defenses?

Kevin Zeitler hasn't done it in awhile but he played some center at Wisconsin and was drafted so high due to his versatility. He practiced everywhere on the interior as a rookie but that may be the last time.

Also, just got home from the state championship games and wanted to say HOLY MOLY KAREEM HUNT!?!?!? Have met him and would have never expected that to come from him.

Archived