Kareem Hunt Altercation

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ray Rice lost his entire career over a video like this.

I'm sure the same will happen to Hunt (HINT: it won't). I've already picked up Spencer Ware in fantasy to brace for his upcoming suspension and on the field, the Chiefs will just have to rely more on Tyreek Hill and Pat Mahomes and Travis Kelce than they did before.

Lol what? Ray Rice almost killed that chick with the blow he delivered. His NFL career deserved to end. Kareem tackled her and lightly kicked her, in more gtfo out of here kind of way, not a violent way. He deserves a six game suspension for absolute unprofessionalism but this is NOTHING like the Ray Rice video.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It doesn't look like anyone was hurt?

So the girl whose head rebounded off the wall/door, the same girl who struggled to her feet and laid arm-splayed for a little while, didn't look hurt to you? I mean, she COULD be just rat-assed drunk, but I reckon she's hurt after flying into the wall.

Lol she looked fine and she was obviously provoking and asking for it. I'm more disappointed that security didn't remove her. They both semi attacked each other, and no one was hurt.

She was obviously spitting venom at him and taking swings I don't have any inherent simpathy for her, that video proves nothing really. 

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What do you mean trespassing? How do you know she's 'trespassing' and you think going at her like that is a justified response? 

When youre not welcome on somebodys property thats trespassing.

When you overstay your welcome well youre gonna get beat up. This is 2018, everybody got equal rights now.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Lol what? Ray Rice almost killed that chick with the blow he delivered. His NFL career deserved to end. Kareem tackled her and lightly kicked her, in more gtfo out of here kind of way, not a violent way. He deserves a six game suspension for absolute unprofessionalism but this is NOTHING like the Ray Rice video.

Uh huh, sure Jan.

Just now, Nodisrespect said:

Lol she looked fine and she was obviously provoking and asking for it. I'm more disappointed that security didn't remove her. They both semi attacked each other, and no one was hurt.

She was obviously spitting venom at him and taking swings I don't have any inherent simpathy for her, that video proves nothing really. 

Ah she looked fine, no worries. Just shove and kick her. No sympathy. 

That video proves a fair bit, and he's in the cooler for a while. 

Archived