Kareem Hunt Altercation

RaidersAreOne

Are we at the point societally where a bad word can justify physical violence? That should never be the case, especially against a woman.

What he did was wrong no matter how many N bombs she dropped. Two wrongs do not make a right, especially when the second wrong, as a physical attack, is much more serious.

But, this shouldnt ruin his career. People always deserve second, even third, chances. Give him a suspension and move on.

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I wouldn't put it past those nefarious Patriots to film a Kareem Hunt lookalike doing this. We must confirm that it was actually Kareem. ;)

Listen if Belichick did that, let’s just say I didn’t think it was possible to respect him more than I did, but holy hell I might need to take it to a new level. Then again if that is true I feel bad for you. Goff and Gurley are likely to be announced as 9/11 co conspirators soon 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

To charges were filed because the police were "unable to confirm a crime was committed". His crew were there and told the police she "went crazy" and hit another woman.

Honestly though, if he had a 'crew' there with him, then why is he the one in charge of kicking her out? If you are the millionaire public figure, then you should not be the one in charge of playing bouncer. 

She says they wouldn't let her leave when she wouldn't hook up with one of his 'crew' members'

He says she called them the N word

Probably both true. 

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Told everybody. They didnt care then, well see how much of a firestorm this creates for them to do something now.

"knew about the existence" is not the same as having seen the footage.

Archived