FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

OK, before we go with it want to get opinions and see if anyone is dead set against FAAB:

Yearly Budget: $100

If you believe a player will be unclaimed the bid can be $0. 

All FA's will process Sunday nights at 9pm. 

All drops will go straight to bidding pool of FA.

Ties go to lower ranking team.

All bids blind.

@BillsGuy82 @I_GET_SAX @zelbell @nagahide13 @biggio7 @Sllim Pickens @Lions017 @beekay414 @Deadpulse @davisblack @tom cody @klyon7634 @Herbie_Hancock -- Any Opposition to this format?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

OK, before we go with it want to get opinions and see if anyone is dead set against FAAB:

Yearly Budget: $100

If you believe a player will be unclaimed the bid can be $0. 

All FA's will process Sunday nights at 9pm. 

All drops will go straight to bidding pool of FA.

Ties go to lower ranking team.

All bids blind.

@BillsGuy82 @I_GET_SAX @zelbell @nagahide13 @biggio7 @Sllim Pickens @Lions017 @beekay414 @Deadpulse @davisblack @tom cody @klyon7634 @Herbie_Hancock -- Any Opposition to this format?

Just to add, NO waiver process. ALL FA's are subject to FAAB for as long as they are FA's. MILB and MLB. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

So regular pickups will only be processed on Sunday nights?  So if you are close in a matchup and want to pick up a bat, you can't?  I am good with that as everyone is on the same playing field, but pretty much makes it a weekly locked league.

Basically weekly locked pickups but daily start/sit & callup/down. 

Which IMO works in a weekly H2H league.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

So regular pickups will only be processed on Sunday nights?  So if you are close in a matchup and want to pick up a bat, you can't?  I am good with that as everyone is on the same playing field, but pretty much makes it a weekly locked league.

In lineup it's daily, FA would be weekly. This was my least favorite part as well.

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

In lineup it's daily, FA would be weekly. This was my least favorite part as well.

I'm good with it.  I actually like it because then I don't have to worry about people snagging a start at the end of the week and it truly goes on who has the better team, not the most time to spend online picking up players.

• Like 2

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm good with it.  I actually like it because then I don't have to worry about people snagging a start at the end of the week and it truly goes on who has the better team, not the most time to spend online picking up players.

This is my thoughts exactly. 

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm usually the Sunday adder :D

7 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Ya same if needed. Idk if i like that. Where do we place our bid?

I would prefer just to do waiver order tbh

Just like picking up a player. In the Players tab. Instead of adding you'll add your bid. Similar to putting in a claim for a player on ESPN

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Garrett Hampson could end up being a great steal at this point. Looking as if he'll be everyday 2B with Rockies.

.360 OBP/25 Steals and if he bats at top of order 75+Runs 2B/SS eligibility 

Yup, wanted him with my on deck pick.  You took him right in time.