BDL 2018 Week 13 - Rome Eternals @ Oklahoma City EF5s

ny92mike

Rome Eternals @ Oklahoma City EF5s  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Oklahoma City EF5s

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2018 at 05:00 PM

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yes.  Amazingly I plan on doing, get this, what's successful while you know changing up detail things to fit my opponent and his weaknesses .  Crazy 

"I C+P my game plans and I'm ok with it."

You might explain this in the game plan but haven't read it yet, but wondering why you're starting Marlon Humphrey or Prince at corner over Jackrabbit Jenkins?

If you believe Jenkins to be less than these two guys, that's cool.  Imo, it'd be hard to start these guys over Jenkins.  If nothing else I'd have him in Nickel.

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

You might explain this in the game plan but haven't read it yet, but wondering why you're starting Marlon Humphrey or Prince at corner over Jackrabbit Jenkins?

If you believe Jenkins to be less than these two guys, that's cool.  Imo, it'd be hard to start these guys over Jenkins.  If nothing else I'd have him in Nickel.

Jenkins inconsistency this season is maddening and he gives up the deep ball too often.  We rarely play a cover two shell which would afford him the ability to gamble like he normally likes to do 

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

So you not only trash him while talking about the total wrong OT, you then reference the wrong team in attacking Seoul at one point. Genius, and you've got the nerve to just constantly attack.

I never trashed Whicker once.  Just the players.  I don't see why you're taking this as some sort of personal attack on him 

I said 

Cam doest throw deep well after the surgery 

Shaq Griffen is having an awful season and leaving him one of on one with Cooper with zippo help is not gonna work 

Sending in an extra rusher if Reed starts blocking can backfire if he then releases to the flat 

Boy what a jerk I am 

You want to disagree with my opinions go for it but don't act like I'm bullying anyone over here 

On 12/2/2018 at 8:09 PM, Jlash said:

But.....what for..

This, OKC has a 60-40 shot to win here IMO.

OKC put in more effort IMO since this game means more to them, I think OKC has issues defending the deep ball against Brees but this is the one week where Drew Brees looked mortal so I'll give OKC the 1 point win. 23-24 OKC.

On 12/2/2018 at 8:55 PM, Jlash said:

"I C+P my game plans and I'm ok with it."

a C+P gameplan with tweaks for the opponent is better than two lines of text, barely though.

Shrug.  Copy pasted offensive plan against a guy running basically the same exact defense I played last week.  Rush five double Gurley cover zero on Cooper. 

I don't know why this cp is a huge thing here.  Like do you not expect nfl teams to do the same stuff if it's successful.  Hey we ran for 100 yards on pitches so let's scrap running pitches this week cause we already did that 

42 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't know why this cp is a huge thing here.  Like do you not expect nfl teams to do the same stuff if it's successful.  Hey we ran for 100 yards on pitches so let's scrap running pitches this week cause we already did that

It's more like a lack of respect for opponent, especially since not only did you reference a different team in the game plan, you tried to point out injured players/back up advantages your team would get with people that weren't even on your opponents roster. 

And c+p'ing leads to predictability, and against good teams that's a problem. 

21 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It's more like a lack of respect for opponent, especially since not only did you reference a different team in the game plan, you tried to point out injured players/back up advantages your team would get with people that weren't even on your opponents roster. 

And c+p'ing leads to predictability, and against good teams that's a problem. 

I messed up my Packers offensive tackles.  I acknowledged such.  Relax.  I literally said Bulaga while I was posting it too 

As far as the predictable stuff, he left cooper one on one with a bad corner. No one to help just like last week so shrug 

You act like I did nothing new like put in almost a whole new defensive plan against cam

On 03/12/2018 at 2:18 AM, Jlash said:

Holy hell dude almost the entire thing is C+P'd. Here's a link to last week. If you're going to be as disrespectful as you are in the commentary, at least have the decency to actually write the game plan each week.

Well everyone voted for him out of the comments he made instead of his actual gameplan, so he had a unused one. It's recycling, it's great for the planet. 

Also Desir >>> Griffin

Having no depth DT would have hurt Rome so bad against OKC in any other week. With 2 or their top 3 RBs out, it's probably a little less of an issue this week. On the hand, Rome didn't address a big part of OKC gameplan, in the Cam Newton running (not out of the RPO). I think Rome covers OKC receivers fairly well and Cam deep passing is definitely not present this year, but I like Thielan vs Robey and I don't see Rome as the kind of team who can benefit from OKC weak interior OL. On the other hand I think Von creates havoc, even with Reed helping, I think Alexander adds additional pressure and, bcb might scream about those cover 0 all he wants, but Brees is another QB who dinks and dunks every week (he just does it better than everyone else). Can Cooper get a big play or two? Sure. But the rest of the offense is well covered and for some reason Rome didn't feature the run more against a DL that can be beat in that area imho.

Give me OKC 24-16 in a game I expected the outcome to be very different.

All the animosity. This is nice bc you guys will likely see each other again.

Rome should have one receiver go off. I think it’ll be Cooper. 

Oklahoma City does have an injured starter at QB but Cam has a diverse amount of weapons that’s hard to stop. Even worse is Rome sort of banked on stopping a 2 TE read option type of offense.

It would be entertaining but the write up edge goes to the home team. The pass rush against a incredibly surprising not so good Rome OL is the difference here. Miller getting chipped help from Jordan Reed(receiving TE) isn’t enough with the additional interior victory OKC should have today.

Archived