BDL 2018 Week 13 - Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Wichita Woodpeckers

ny92mike

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Wichita Woodpeckers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Ivory Coast Black Rhinos
    • Wichita Woodpeckers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2018 at 05:00 PM

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Close defensive game, but I think IC has more quality. The fact that Talib is shadowing Cooks in the slot while playing IRL half the snaps of his team didn't help. I also took into account that Greg olsen re-injured his foot, but I don't think Goff finds much open receivers, and the heavy looks IC gives on defense will help vs AP. I would have loved AP in the 4th as IC defense may run out of gas, but I think they have to play catch up then so not sure how involved he's. IC 20-13

Can I say that those discounting Olsen aren't realizing it was a different type of injury. He has broken his foot 3 times. This time he ruptured the plantar which is a tendon not a broken foot.

1 hour ago, PR said:

Can I say that those discounting Olsen aren't realizing it was a different type of injury. He has broken his foot 3 times. This time he ruptured the plantar which is a tendon not a broken foot.

If a dude has an MCL sprain and tears his ACL, I consider that a knee injury. I get where you're coming from but when you have as many foot injuries as he's had it's hard to not write him off.

IC barely moves the needle in this one, they're in trouble with Wichita's pass rush but Luck barely eeks out a win here.

I think Olsen should be available for this game but I also don't think he's a top TE anymore. I did discount Talib. 

Both teams game planned very well. I like Wichita's running game in this game, but I think IC dominates in the passing game on both sides of the ball and they get the victory 

Yea PR was expecting and planned around zone and didn't get it here. I don't know think IC scores a bunch but Luck can extend plays with his legs whicker should get a score and the blitz heavy scheme can be suspectibke to the screen game IC wants to use 

IC 17-10

24 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I can't keep letting IC trot out Eric Kush and think it's ok. Allen and Robinson are very good interior guys.

I don't think Wichita would win this but it's a principle vote.

Sounds like you are just jelly you don't have any Kush yourself.

Archived