16th Coach of the GB Packers (let the search begin)

squire12

1 minute ago, Chili said:

Top Tier: Dave Toub, Kris RichardPat Fitzgerald, Chris Peterson, David Shaw, John Harbaugh, Lincoln Riley,

Middle Tier: Matt Campbell, Josh McDaniels, Vic Fangio, Jim Schwartz, Dabo Swinney

I would power rank Vic Fangio pretty high ATM, and John Harbaugh fairly low.

Jim Schwartz is interesting for the idea of running that penetrating DL scheme which I think is really effective and we probably have the hogs to make it work.

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

My shortlist - the ones in red are NFL possibilities:

Top Tier: Dave Toub, Kris RichardPat Fitzgerald, Chris Peterson, David Shaw, John Harbaugh, Lincoln Riley,

Middle Tier: Matt Campbell, Josh McDaniels, Vic Fangio, Jim Schwartz, Dabo Swinney

Bottom Tier: Eric Bieniemy, John DeFilippo, Marquand Manuel, Joe Woods, Dan Campbell, Zac Taylor, Jim Leonard, Todd Monken

Rock Bottom Do Not Want Tier:  Joe Philbin, Pete Carmichael, Matt LaFleur, Jim Caldwell, Joe Lombardi

Ruled out of the running: Mike Shanahan, Bruce Arians, Jim Harbaugh,

Great list! Who ever ends up getting it, he had better know how to beat the Bears!!

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

Deflippo isn’t my #1 option but it’s hards to score with that offensive line and a bad QB like Kirk Cousins. 

Lol.  The Vikings were a better offense with Keenum.  Cousins isn't great, but he's better than Keenum. 

Deflippo is awful. 

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

They put up 24, there were 2 STs TDs

Edit: And Mack was playing on a REALLY bad ankle

Thanks. I dvr'd that game but never watched it. 24 points in Soldier Field against that defense is still damn impressive, they never give up points at home.

Archived