Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

20 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I know its loose change relatively speaking but aren't all these IR moves just spunking cash down the toilet ?  We have to pay Greene for the season and presumably pay Pankey more money for his promotion and pay someone else to go on the practice squad. 

What's the point ?

Might as well just suit up 6 linemen. Like I said, I know its not much money but there's been a lot of these moves.

1 minute ago, mikemike778 said:

I know its loose change relatively speaking but aren't all these IR moves just spunking cash down the toilet ?  We have to pay Greene for the season and presumably pay Pankey more money for his promotion and pay someone else to go on the practice squad. 

What's the point ?

Might as well just suit up 6 linemen. Like I said, I know its not much money but there's been a lot of these moves.

With Pankey It's possible someone else was trying to sign him.  I think he was already at an increased salary for practice squad so he probably didn't really get much of a raise by joining the active roster.

28 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

With Pankey It's possible someone else was trying to sign him.  I think he was already at an increased salary for practice squad so he probably didn't really get much of a raise by joining the active roster.

Question = is cost the major Packers issue right now? Good grief.

Archived