Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

Philbin is well respected in football circles.  Had hopes he'd turn around the offense this year.  Didn't happen.  Is it on him or MM?  Don't know.  He'd have to win out the season in spectacular fashion to be under serious consideration.  There are a lot of really good candidates that would love to step into this job.  Packers are in the drivers seat just hope Murph and Gute pick the right guy.  

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

also im reading the "i believe" thing in the subject like the book of mormon song

LOL, the OP started last week’s thread with just “I”.  It’s building each week.  My guess, since he started with five games left, that we were building to something like “I believe in this team” or some such thing.  Now that we’re out, any guesses as to where this lead us by week 17?

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Philbin is well respected in football circles.  Had hopes he'd turn around the offense this year.  Didn't happen.  Is it on him or MM?  Don't know.  He'd have to win out the season in spectacular fashion to be under serious consideration.  There are a lot of really good candidates that would love to step into this job.  Packers are in the drivers seat just hope Murph and Gute pick the right guy.  

Its going to be interesting to see how the team responds to Joe.  We are pretty banged up on defense so I don't see us winning the game but I do want to see what kind of game Joe calls offensively.  

13 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Its going to be interesting to see how the team responds to Joe.  We are pretty banged up on defense so I don't see us winning the game but I do want to see what kind of game Joe calls offensively.  

I think we're going to get a better showing offensively, but I think our defense is going to get exposed.

8 hours ago, freeman+coleman said:

Ever since you guys embarrassed us in 2012 I have wanted your blood. Now both our teams are pathetic. I think we can lose this game easy. 

We lost to the Cardinals.  At Labeau.  We lost to a team, from the desert, in sub freezing weather on our home field  We've already lost easy, it is what we can do.

Archived