Series of the Week: Red Sox @ Indians

Eagles27

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And I'll take the Indians 3-1. No real reason why. Bummer that we don't get Sale vs. Klubot.

I thought with Kluber's recent ankle injury he might have his start pushed back a day to Thursday for the marquee matchup, but alas that was not meant to be. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I expect wins from Klubot and Carrasco. Clevinger can do enough to win.

Indians 3-1

I feel like Clevinger will get enough support being the first home game in awhile and bruce making his debut

9 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And I'll take the Indians 3-1. No real reason why. Bummer that we don't get Sale vs. Klubot.

Staring down Klubot in a potential Game 1 and/or Game 5 scares me more than facing any other pitcher.

For now, I'd be more than happy with splitting these four games. Have to finish strong though - Kluber (3.51 ERA) and the Indians (37-27) can be had if we get home field advantage.

12 minutes ago, playmaker8267 said:

Staring down Klubot in a potential Game 1 and/or Game 5 scares me more than facing any other pitcher.

For now, I'd be more than happy with splitting these four games. Have to finish strong though - Kluber (3.51 ERA) and the Indians (37-27) can be had if we get home field advantage.

I dont know about that, there arnt a lot of teams who are as good on the road as the Indians. Only 4 teams in all of baseball with 10more wins than loses on the road. Its Indians, Astros, Nats, and Dodgers. Also it always seems like the Indians play really well in Boston too

Farrell might be the worst manager in the majors. This should've been a W. I can't count on my hands how many times we've lost games because of his complete idiocy with the bullpen.

You know what else I love? Pinch running a guy on 1st on a 3-0 count with no outs...to do absolutely nothing with the pinch runner.

Archived