Favorite NES/SNES Games

The Gnat

I picked up a game system, Retron system, that plays both NES and SNES cartridges. I've picked up a number, what are some classic games that I should look at getting for it? I have Super Mario World, Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and a couple of the Mortal Kombat game and a TMNT Game as well as a Zelda game. What are some other ones that I should get. I'm hoping to get one of the D&D games sometime.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I picked up a game system, Retron system, that plays both NES and SNES cartridges. I've picked up a number, what are some classic games that I should look at getting for it? I have Super Mario World, Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and a couple of the Mortal Kombat game and a TMNT Game as well as a Zelda game. What are some other ones that I should get. I'm hoping to get one of the D&D games sometime.

Which Zelda game do you have?  A Link to the Past is a must have.  Some other ones are Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario RPG, 

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Which Zelda game do you have?  A Link to the Past is a must have.  Some other ones are Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario RPG, 

Legend of Zelda.

I do need to pick up some Donkey Kong, I've considered it with some of the purchases I've made.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

NES
Metroid
Super Off Road
Pirates
Punch Out
Excitebike
Super Mario 3
Super Mario Bros
Legend of Zelda
Tecmo Super Bowl
Mega Man 6
Contra
Skate or Die
Double Dragon
Blades of Steel
Baseball Stars
Bases Loaded
Double Dribble

This list is great but I would add Mega Man 2. 

NES

1. Dragon Warrior 4

2. Dragon Warrior 1

3. Final Fantasy

4. River City Ransom

5. Metroid

6. Castlevania 3

7. Zelda

8. Mega Man 2

9. Super Mario Bros 3

10. TMNT 2

SNES