Official GDT, Week 14: Browns vs. Panthers

MWil23

I'm out of the country and just finished the game.

I'm starting to think that a year of continuity with Freddie Kitchens and Ken Zampese might be worth its weight in gold even if we move on from them next year.

The offense was flowing and is really capitalizing on Baker elite strengths.

Perriman looks revitalized.

Baker is an Impact Reliable Hands Move TE to pair with David Njoku; a true Wide Receiver 1 from; AND a Elite LT/RT away from taking the offense to the next level.

Baker absolutely balled out.

46 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Anyone have an idea why Callaway was invisible today?

In the pass game freddie doesnt attack the same way twice. 

Last week it was Callaway this week it was perriman for the deep shots. 

Freddie needs to get better organizing the run though.

50 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I'm out of the country and just finished the game.

I'm starting to think that a year of continuity with Freddie Kitchens and Ken Zampese might be worth its weight in gold even if we move on from them next year.

The offense was flowing and is really capitalizing on Baker elite strengths.

Perriman looks revitalized.

Baker is an Impact Reliable Hands Move TE to pair with David Njoku; a true Wide Receiver 1 from; AND a Elite LT/RT away from taking the offense to the next level.

Baker absolutely balled out.

Agree with everything here except I don't think elite tackle play is needed. Sure, it'd be nice, but consistently solid OT play is all that's needed, IMO. Especially since Baker is good at getting rid of the ball quickly and moving within and out of the pocket.

45 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Think we should just put Njoku on the outside as a receiver, especially in the red zone, and get a real TE.

I like Njoku's skills... he is a liability to the offense at times though. He needs to spend the offseason getting coached up before Baker loses his mind. We would all love playmakers but Baker needs players to know their assignments and routes because it's really obvious when someone screws up out there because of Baker's body language and eventually it may cause an issue, so people need to be where they are supposed to be and do what they are supposed to do because our QB is here to stay. They can't necessarily say the same.

Baker really needs everyone on the same page. He reminds me more and more of Peyton each week. I still think we run Bakers offense sooner rather than later and our offensive coordinator will have the easiest job in the NFL.

Archived