Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I’m in an nba group on Facebook, and some jackass posted spoiler pics and I seen them scrolling thru my feed  

Why do you people have to be like that?.!.?.!.?.!?

I honestly thing some people like the idea of having "power". Even if it's just over something trivial like having advanced knowledge of a film before the majority of others. They want to flex their interwebs muscle, and fly around with a cape on in cyberspace. Maybe they were/are bullied in real life in some capacity, and this is their way of getting "revenge" on society? I don't know, but to me it's a sad, pathetic existence in my opinion. 

29 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

So in China, this movie had a record breaking opening. 107 million plus on opening day. Biggest opening for any movie ever there. 

Disney is going to be rolling in dough more than ever. 

and they still have lion king, toy story and episode 9 for the year

39 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Saw it a second time. Still impressive :)

BTW, Alan Silvestri killed it with the music score. There were even a couple of cues I noticed with certain characters at certain epic moments. Fabulous.

Damn you. I don't want to hear your bragging. I'm so anxious that i'm starting to itch like a crack fiend.

28 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Damn you. I don't want to hear your bragging. I'm so anxious that i'm starting to itch like a crack fiend.

Fair enough. I won't say anything about any of these movies in the future until most of the folks here have seen one. Not even initial impressions. BTW it does suck having to wait to talk about it with you people :(

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Fair enough. I won't say anything about any of these movies in the future until most of the folks here have seen one. Not even initial impressions. BTW it does suck having to wait to talk about it with you people :(

I'll be coming out of the theater in about 25 hours so prepare to discuss it in the spoilers thread (for safety purposes). xD

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Just go to the spoiler thread, wrap it in spoil proof quotes and let a rip.

I won't hold it against ya. Actually, TTYTT I wouldn't even bother now.

11 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I’m in an nba group on Facebook, and some jackass posted spoiler pics and I seen them scrolling thru my feed  

Why do you people have to be like that?.!.?.!.?.!?

Same thing happened with me in the comments section of Adam Schefter's FB page. Not happy. 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Same thing happened with me in the comments section of Adam Schefter's FB page. Not happy. 

Our old friend Big Ben retweeted something on twitter and I was able to not see it, but even with me blocking phrases, this crap still finds a way. Im off twitter, instagram, and reddit until I see the movie tonight.

24 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Our old friend Big Ben retweeted something on twitter and I was able to not see it, but even with me blocking phrases, this crap still finds a way. Im off twitter, instagram, and reddit until I see the movie tonight.

I'm doing what I can to forget what I read - so I'mma get DRUNK tonight.

Archived