Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

9 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

It’s killing me that it’s going to be 5 more days before I can see this. I’m normally at the first showing of Marvel movies. I’m on a family holiday at a Island that only has 400 people, so obviously no movie theatre 

What do those people do when they want to see a movie?  Just wait for home video and stream it?

I've seen 90 minute movies that felt a lot longer than the 3 hours of Endgame.  A true spectacle.  I don't think it was the best MCU movie, but it's definitely top 5.  Going to give an in depth review in the spoiler thread when I have the time to unload my thoughts, it's going to take some time.

2 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I'm going to see it again on Thursday. I'm getting really excited again already. Hopefully there will be less idiots talking than last time.

I almost punched a kid in front of me for yelling spoilers out to the long line of people waiting to get in to see it.

9 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I almost punched a kid in front of me for yelling spoilers out to the long line of people waiting to get in to see it.

If my kid ever does that, he can walk home. I don't care if it's the middle of winter, walking home.

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

If my kid ever does that, he can walk home. I don't care if it's the middle of winter, walking home.

Unsupervised 14 year old (or about that age).  I actually suggested to a 16 year old he should do it, because they wouldn't do anything to him.

Archived