NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean, if they can play like this next year I'd draft a guy then let him sit behind Eli tbh.

I suppose I can understand this, but at the same time, it sucks because if you're doing that right, you're spending a first round pick on the guy to do that, which means that a team that finished 7-9 but has clear holes, isn't immediately getting better through the draft. 

Though fairness to the giants - last year they completely quit. This year, they are pushing back hard. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Tom Brady didn't get the memo that Pats were supposed to suck in Miami. Their defense got the memo - who didn't get it to Brady?

Maybe someone should remind him it's fantasy playoffs and he's supposed to suck during fantasy playoffs.

Just now, Forge said:

I suppose I can understand this, but at the same time, it sucks because if you're doing that right, you're spending a first round pick on the guy to do that, which means that a team that finished 7-9 but has clear holes, isn't immediately getting better through the draft. 

Though fairness to the giants - last year they completely quit. This year, they are pushing back hard. 

I mean at this point what other options do they have, it made some sense to build with Eli this year he had two years on his contract left. Next year is it, you need to replacement in place so you bite the bullet and eat the year while hoping you get lucky.

Archived