NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

Just now, Magnifico said:

Any chance Dan Quinn gets fired?

No, I don't think so. I think he'll get the injury pass this year, but a disaster next year and he's gone. There will be a sacrificial lamb in atlanta this year though, not sure who it will be. 

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

It's Hard Rock. We could come with the 85 Bears there and would lose to a college team.

Yeah the Steelers have the same issue but instead of at a specific place/team it's any team and anywhere. Like Tomlin and Ben are secretly some kind of supernatural defenders of the universe and they get caught up all week long protecting the world from Cthulhu or something and didn't have time to prepare.

Just now, Forge said:

No, I don't think so. I think he'll get the injury pass this year, but a disaster next year and he's gone. There will be a sacrificial lamb in atlanta this year though, not sure who it will be. 

Easy the OC that drinks way way too much.

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

In the first game without McCarthy the Packers are blowing out the Falcons and Rodgers sets an NFL record for the most passes thrown without an INT.

But yet GB fans wanted to keep McCarthy and trade Rodgers....smh.

While I agree at the craziness of wanting to keep McCarthy over Rodgers, I don't think that a game against the Falcons should be used in support of anything 

Archived