NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

I feel like there is absolutely no explosion in the Texans offense without Will Fuller. They should have traded for D-jax as opposed to DT. Feel like there's just too much overlap going on now and not enough defensive exposure over the top. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like there is absolutely no explosion in the Texans offense without Will Fuller. They should have traded for D-jax as opposed to DT. Feel like there's just too much overlap going on now and not enough defensive exposure over the top. 

I do agree it was the better fit

But it's hard to win 10 in a row

Just now, evilpimp972 said:

I do agree it was the better fit

But it's hard to win 10 in a row

no doubt, but I think it's easy to look at the wins and think that everything is okay. The passing game has not been okay (at least from what I have seen) since Fuller went down. I mean, they are efficient to a degree, particularly with teh balance between pass and run, but it's reminding me a little of Alex Smith era 49ers where everything had to be a 14 play drive (or something like that), and those types of drives are really hard to maintain. You really need some drives where its only a 4-5 play scoring drive type. Obviously, Miller has broken a long run here and there in the run game, but just not seeing that threat in the passing game

Archived